Financial planning documents checklist.
Please upload copies of the below documents to our shared folder in Sharefile here.
- Full names and dates of birth for you, your spouse and your children
- Occupation of both you and your spouse
- Home address
- Tax returns for last year.
- Two recent pay stubs.
- Recent 401(k) statement (or direct connection via Right Capital) and mutual fund lineup.
- Employee benefits, including any deferred compensation and stock option agreements.
- Most recent social security statement (You can create a profile here).
- Estimates for any other income-producing activities in retirement.
- Personal assets: primary residence, real estate, automobiles, boats
- Investment statements or direct connection via Right Capital.
- Education savings account information or direct connection via Right Capital.
- Current spending (or budget).
- Mortgage (direct connection via Right Capital).
- Other debt; credit cards, car loans, student loans, etc. (direct connection via Right Capital).
Please provide the details for all liabilities (e.g. mortgage, auto loans, credit cards, personal loans etc.) including:
- Origination date
- Initial loan amount (or credit limit)
- Interest rate
- Monthly payment amount
- Term of loan (in months or years)
- Life insurance policies and statements.
- Medical, homeowners and auto insurance policies and statements.
- Disability, umbrella, and long term care insurance policies.
- Annuity policies and statements.
- Current will, living will, durable powers of attorney and health care powers.
- Living trusts.